Saturday 17 March 2012

Sixteenth Match

*Quiet* Nope! No! Absolutely not! You be The Announcer there is no way in hell I'm doing it! Did you see what that smiling freak did to the last one?! There is no way in hell I'm going out there! Yes but... God damn it. Fine I'll do it but if I die horribly I will haunt the hell out of you!

*Loud* Hello and welcome back to The Match of the Century! Today's fight is between C.U.T.E. and The Intrusion!

Oh holy *Bleep*! That is a lot of bugs. The bugs are swarming towards C.U.T.E. and he's... Running away? He's jumped onto the ropes and is tight rope walking away from the bugs!

The bugs are swarming onto the ropes! Wait one of them just severed the ropes! C.U.T.E. is falling. The bugs are swarming all over him. He's gotten up and is shaking them off stomping and swatting at them! There are too many they're going to overwhelm him! Wait he's pulled something from his pocket! It's... BUGSPRAY!

He's spraying the entire ring the bugs are retreating!

Uh oh looks like he has no intention of letting them get away! He's chasing them down spraying them until they're all dead!

He's chased them right out of the building.

I um I assume he wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment