Tuesday 20 March 2012

Nineteenth Match

Alright guys the universe seems to still exist despite somehow being shattered. Not sure what that means but I'm sure it's completely unimportant.

Onwards to the next Match! It's C.U.T.E. versus The Grotesque!

Who?

No seriously does anyone know what the hell that is?

Check the blogs it has to be mentioned somewhere.

Nope no mention of it?

Why the hell is it even included here then?

I mean it's not official until it's showed up in at least two blogs by two different authors!

Yes I know I'm being Meta!

No you shut up!

Get those needles away from me!

I'll kill you a-

We apologize. We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Alright new announcer here.

So yeah C.U.T.E. versus The Grotesque

*Offstage yell* It doesn't exist!!

Right... bell please?

*Bell rings*

Ok nothing is happening. C.U.T.E.'s just standing there. He looks confused as well.

There's nothing else here...

Just C.U.T.E. standing there alone.

... Huh guess the other guy was right...

Well C.U.T.E. wins by default next time the fights you've been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment