Sunday 11 March 2012

Fifteenth Match

*Quiet panicked voice* Yes I know but shouldn't he be in the ring not here in the announcers booth?!

Yes I understand that but... Stop Smiling at me please it's creeping me out! Is there any way we can get him into the ring and away from me? Please? Yes it's a very pretty knife no I don't want to know how well it cuts... No I will not look into your eyes... Oh god why would you do that?! No I don't want to taste it! Please just go down to the ring. Oh hey he's actually going! Um he left me a rose... What does that mean? Um anyways... 

*Loud* Yeah so Fifteenth Match! It's C.U.T.E. versus The Smiling Man.

*Bell rings*

The fight has started and... Wait The smiling Man has disappeared? Where'd he-OH GOD! MY SPLEEN! GET HIM OFF!!! OH GOD! AGH! *Gurgling and bone breaking sounds then silence*

...

That was fun. I concede. Whoever my opponent was. You win whatever. Bye bye.

*Whistling slowly getting quieter*

No comments:

Post a Comment