Thursday 23 February 2012

Sixth Match

Welc- *Static* to The *static* of the *Static*

Will someb *Static* Fix this damn *Static*

Wait the newborn *Static* My Microphone?!

Oh god!

Ok I have a new microphone.

Today is the day guys. Man versus Machine!

C.U.T.E. versus My microphone! I mean The Manufactured Newborn!

The newborn is just a microphone and stand at the moment though so this shouldn't be too difficult...

*The bell rings*

The match has started and for once C.U.T.E. strikes first. Wait something is wrong! C.U.T.E. is recoiling but his arm isn't. Oh my The Manufactured Newborn absorbed C.U.T.E.'s arm and is now devouring the ring. How can C.U.T.E. fight something he can't touch and that will merely absorb anything he throws at it?

Wait is that a teddy bear?! Yes C.U.T.E. has produced a teddy bear and thrown it at the Newborn! The Newborn is absorbing the teddy bear. What's C.U.T.E.'s plan here? Oh my The Teddy Bear is expanding and covering The Newborn. The Newborn is now... A giant Teddy Bear? What the? Oh wait it is a newborn... I guess it likes Teddy Bears... What now though? C.U.T.E. seems just as confused as me.
The Newborn seems to have stopped absorbing at least... Wait C.U.T.E. seems to have an idea! He's approaching The Newborn... He just punched The Newborn in it's plushy pink face! The Newborn is down! C.U.T.E. has won?

Whatever moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment